The Snow’s a Comin’ – Multiple storms on the way!
All Groomed Trails will have a layer of fresh snow on the top.
Two’fer Tuesdays are BACK – 2 for 1 Lift Tickets on Tuesdays
The DoubleDown Pass is Tahoe’s longest-lasting pass.
With snow in the forecast and plenty of the season remaining, the DoubleDown Pass is your ticket to ride this year and next! Payment plans are available, so get yours today.
BE THE REASON WE KEEP OUR SEASON
Lodgepole Café & Timbers
- Very limited indoor seating (25% capacity) – Outdoor dining recommended
- Limited menu options
- We advise bringing snacks and water
The following practices are in place at the mountain:
- Face coverings REQUIRED in all base areas: inside and around the lodges
- Face coverings REQUIRED in lift lines and while riding the lift
- Guests are expected to practice social distancing (6’ separation)
For more information, visit our Health & Safety page.
Chutes STATUS – CLOSED
This report is updated by 7:00 am daily before grooming activities are completed.
The accuracy of the report is our top priority, however, weather conditions, equipment issues, and update lag times may prevent 100% accuracy from the time you read this report to the time you arrive on the snow. Be aware Ski with care!