Now offering Ticket + Rental Packages through advanced online reservations!
Ski & Snowboard rental packages
One-stop shopping: Buy your lift tickets plus rental equipment online today! Choose a ski or snowboard package with your lift ticket, now available for single-day or 2-day use. Ski Packages include skis, boots & poles. Snowboard Packages include snowboard & boots.
|ADULT (AGES 16+)||$50|
|CHILD (AGES 4-15)||$30|
NOT AVAILABLE until the snow base depth is adequate for off-piste skiing.
- Largest Ski Boot – size – 17
- Largest Snowboard Boot – size 16
- Largest Snowboard – 170 wide
TUNING CENTER Services
Located in the main lodge / lower level next to the rental counter.
|PERFORMANCE WAX (FEATURING PAPA WOODY WAX)||$30|
|STONE GRIND TUNE (BASE REPAIR EXTRA)||$100|
|BASE REPAIR||$20 min.|
|DE-LAMINATION WORK||$20 min.|
|STRIPPED CORE MOUNT (HELI COIL/INSERT REPAIR)||$20 min.|
|BINDING ADJUSTMENT & RELEASE CHECK||$70|
|BINDING MOUNTING (INCLUDES RELEASE CHECK)||$90|
|POLE BASKET||$10 ea. / $15 pair|
Get your BEST value for season-long fun. Mt. Rose season passes come fully loaded with perks and discounts, and of course, all-season access to the best skiing and boarding in Tahoe. Find the best pass that works for you.
Health & Safety – What you can expect this season
We have added new safety protocols to all of our rental and leasing procedures. These measures will follow the best practices and recommendations and in the long run, we are striving for a better experience for all of our valued guests.
What to expect:
- New processes that reduce unnecessary contact with our guests and staff.
- New cleaning methods of all equipment and facilities.
- Increased spacing for fitting our guests to maximize social distancing.
- Traffic to the lower lodge will be limited to customers who have purchased Lessons, Rentals, or need to drop off equipment to the Tuning Center.
Rentals will be made by advanced online registration only. A lift ticket or season pass is required to rent equipment.