Ski and snowboard rental packages
One stop shopping: When you buy your lift tickets online, simply add Rental Equipment in the check out process.
Please redeem your online purchase or make your in-person rental purchase on the lower level of the Main Lodge at the Rentals / Ski School / Lessons counter.
The rentals, ski school and lessons counter allows you to purchase and/or redeem lift tickets and lessons, as well as rentals in one place.
A lift ticket or season pass is required to rent equipment.
Single day rentals
Adult (AGES 16+)
Child (AGES 4-15)
- Please reserve multi-day rentals when you check in on the first day. Multi-Day Rentals are consecutive days.
- *Free overnight ski/snowboard check is available for multi-day rentals.
- PLEASE NOTE – Rentals are sold on a first come first served basis and are subject to sell out. An Online Purchase does NOT guarantee the reservation of rental equipment. We recommend arriving early to ensure that rental equipment in your size is available.
- Ski Packages include skis, boots & poles. Snowboard Packages include snowboard & boots.
- SEASON LEASE EQUIPMENT is limited in quantity and is subject to sell out – so don’t delay in reserving your equipment. To determine what size your child’s ski length and boot size to reserve please review the sizing chart below.
A la Carte Rental Equipment
Performance Skis / Boots / Poles
Performance Skis Only
Snowshoes: Take a stroll in the woods in our snowshoe area located above Parking Lot 7 (by the Main Lodge). If you become lost, head toward the ski runs. Snowshoes must be returned by 3:00pm and they are not allowed on the ski trails.
Season pass holders! Check out our Season Equipment Lease Info and get outfitted for the season with ski or snowboard equipment from Mt. Rose!
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Mt. Rose season pass is required for rental equipment deposit.
- All renters under the age of 18 are required to have a signature from a parent or guardian for the liability release form.
- Largest boot size: Ski – 17 / Snowboard – 16
Located on the lower level inside the Main Lodge
Ski Check Daily storage of skis and boards
Basket Check Daily check in & out service
Overnight Ski Check for Multi-Day Rentals
Season Pass holders get 50% off equipment repair and tuning!