What you can expect this season: We are currently implementing new safety protocols and distancing measures to our rental procedures. Moving forward, we will have new cleaning measures in place for all of our rental equipment and rental facilities and processes that reduce unnecessary contact with our guests and staff. These measures will follow best practices and recommendations and ultimately reduce the time it takes to get fitted, geared up, and out to the snow. In the long run, we are striving for a better experience for all of our valued guests.
Rentals will be made by advanced online registration only
- Increased cleaning of all equipment and facilities
- Staggered pickup times to reduce crowding and lines
- We are increasing the space used for fitting our guests to increase social distancing
- Traffic to the lower lodge will be limited to customers who have purchased Lessons, Rentals or need to drop off equipment to the Tuning Center.
While many of these procedures are still being implemented, we will be updating our website as we finalize and get closer to season opening. Until then, stay tuned and stay healthy.
A lift ticket or season pass is required to rent equipment.
Ski & Snowboard rental packages
One-stop shopping: Buy your lift tickets online, simply add Rental Equipment in the check out process. Choose from a complete line of quality ski and snowboard equipment available for single or multi-day use.
|ADULT (AGES 16+)||$50|
|CHILD (AGES 4-15)||$30|
NOT AVAILABLE until the snow base depth is adequate for off-piste skiing.
- Ski Packages include skis, boots & poles. Snowboard Packages include snowboard & boots.
- SEASON LEASE EQUIPMENT is limited in quantity and is subject to sell out – so don’t delay in reserving your equipment. To determine what size your child’s ski length and boot size to reserve please review the sizing chart below.
- Largest Ski Boot – size – 17
- Largest Snowboard Boot – size 16
- Largest Snowboard – 170 wide
Basket check is available for Lesson and Rental Guests only. Located on the lower level inside the Main Lodge
|SKI CHECK DAILY STORAGE OF SKIS AND BOARDS||FREE|
|BASKET CHECK DAILY CHECK IN & OUT SERVICE||FREE|
Located in the main lodge / lower level next to the rental counter.
|PERFORMANCE WAX (FEATURING PAPA WOODY WAX)||$30|
|STONE GRIND TUNE (BASE REPAIR EXTRA)||$100|
|BASE REPAIR||$20 min.|
|DE-LAMINATION WORK||$20 min.|
|STRIPPED CORE MOUNT (HELI COIL/INSERT REPAIR)||$20 min.|
|BINDING ADJUSTMENT & RELEASE CHECK||$70|
|BINDING MOUNTING (INCLUDES RELEASE CHECK)||$90|
|POLE BASKET||$10 ea. / $15 pair|
Get your BEST value for season-long fun. Mt. Rose season passes come fully loaded with perks and discounts, and of course, all-season access to the best skiing and boarding in Tahoe. Find the best pass that works for you.