What you can expect this season: We are currently implementing new safety protocols and distancing measures to our rental procedures. Moving forward, we will have new cleaning measures in place for all of our rental equipment and rental facilities and processes that reduce unnecessary contact with our guests and staff. These measures will follow best practices and recommendations and ultimately reduce the time it takes to get fitted, geared up, and out to the snow. In the long run, we are striving for a better experience for all of our valued guests.
- Rentals will be made by advanced online registration only
- Increased cleaning of all equipment and facilities
- Staggered pickup times to reduce crowding and lines
- We are increasing the space used for fitting our guests to increase social distancing
- Traffic to the lower lodge will be limited to customers who have purchased Lessons, Rentals or need to drop off equipment to the Tuning Center.
While many of these procedures are still being implemented, we will be updating our website as we finalize and get closer to season opening. Until then, stay tuned and stay healthy.
A lift ticket or season pass is required to rent equipment.
Ski & Snowboard rental packages
One-stop shopping: Buy your lift tickets online, simply add Rental Equipment in the check out process. Choose from a complete line of quality ski and snowboard equipment available for single or multi-day use.
|ADULT (AGES 16+)||$50|
|CHILD (AGES 4-15)||$30|
NOT AVAILABLE until the snow base depth is adequate for off-piste skiing.
- Please reserve multi-day rentals when you check in on the first day.
- Ski Packages include skis, boots & poles. Snowboard Packages include snowboard & boots.
- SEASON LEASE EQUIPMENT is limited in quantity and is subject to sell out – so don’t delay in reserving your equipment. To determine what size your child’s ski length and boot size to reserve please review the sizing chart below.
- Largest Ski Boot – size – 17
- Largest Snowboard Boot – size 16
- Largest Snowboard – 170 wide
A la Carte Rental Equipment
Forget something or don’t have a complete setup? Use our a la carte rentals to fill in the gaps.
|PERFORMANCE SKIS / BOOTS / POLES||$80|
|PERFORMANCE SKIS ONLY||$70|
|SKI BOOTS ONLY|
includes binding adjustment & binding release check
|SNOWBOARD BOOTS ONLY||$30|
Snowshoes: Take a stroll in the woods in our snowshoe area located above Parking Lot 7 (by the Main Lodge). If you become lost, head toward the ski runs. Snowshoes must be returned by 3:00pm and they are not allowed on the ski trails.
Season Pass Perks
Season pass holders! Check out our Season Equipment Lease Info and get outfitted for the season with ski or snowboard equipment from Mt. Rose!
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Mt. Rose season pass is required for rental equipment deposit.
- All renters under the age of 18 are required to have a signature from a parent or guardian for the liability release form.
- Largest boot size: Ski – 17 / Snowboard – 16
Located on the lower level inside the Main Lodge
|SKI CHECK DAILY STORAGE OF SKIS AND BOARDS||FREE|
|BASKET CHECK DAILY CHECK IN & OUT SERVICE||FREE|
|OVERNIGHT SKI CHECK FOR MULTI-DAY RENTALS||FREE|
Located in the main lodge / lower level next to the rental counter.
|PERFORMANCE WAX (FEATURING PAPA WOODY WAX)||$30|
|STONE GRIND TUNE (BASE REPAIR EXTRA)||$100|
|BASE REPAIR||$20 min.|
|DE-LAMINATION WORK||$20 min.|
|STRIPPED CORE MOUNT (HELI COIL/INSERT REPAIR)||$20 min.|
|BINDING ADJUSTMENT & RELEASE CHECK||$70|
|BINDING MOUNTING (INCLUDES RELEASE CHECK)||$90|
|POLE BASKET||$10 ea. / $15 pair|
Get your BEST value for season-long fun. Mt. Rose season passes come fully loaded with perks and discounts, and of course, all-season access to the best skiing and boarding in Tahoe. Find the best pass that works for you.