Temporarily Closed for the Day
Take a Piece of Mt. Rose with you!
Whether it’s time to upgrade your gear, grab an item you’ve lost or simply crave to show off your Mt. Rose pride, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED, FROM HEAD TO TOE
Featuring high-quality merchandise from Smith, Anon, Dakine, Burton, and more!
- Ski socks
- Sunscreen + Chapstick
- Mt. Rose logo gear
- Mt. Rose souvenirs
- Jackets + Pants
Located in the lobby of the Main Lodge
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (in season)
What to wear
- Dress in Layers
(always easy to shed a layer if you get too warm)
- Wear a Helmet
- Be sun smart – Wear Sunscreen & Lip Protection
- Keep hands & feet warm (especially with young kids)
- Avoid cotton socks
- Don’t tuck your pants into your ski boots
- Don’t wear sunglasses when it is snowing
(goggles work much better)
- Stay away from non-waterproof outer layers
Winter weather in the mountains can change quickly, so being dressed properly for the day is an important step to take before your visit.
Here are some recommendations to ensure you have the right gear:
Forget something? No Worries – 431 Sports has you covered. Located in the main lodge.