MAKING YOUR LIFT-RIDING EXPERIENCE SEAMLESS.
ACCESS THE RESORT LIFTS AUTOMATICALLY WITH YOUR RFID-ENABLED PASS.
RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification – a wireless chip embedded into your pass or card media. At each of our lifts, we’ve installed access gates, which are triggered by your valid media. You wear your card inside your jacket or pants. You no longer have to present your lift ticket or a season pass for scanning every time you board the lift! Just follow these simple rules for the best experience:
It’s our newest way to make your Mt. Rose experience more convenient than ever. To ensure your RFID is always read at the gate –please follow these best practices:
- DO Wear your pass in the pocket of your jacket or pants. This keeps it safe and secure, and can still be accessed by our RFID readers.
- DO Keep the pass in a pocket separate from the rest of your personal items, including your cell phone.
- DON’T Carry your pass with your hotel key.
- DON’T Carry your pass in your wallet.
- DON’T Punch a hole in it!
- DON’T Carry more than one Mt. Rose pass through the lift access gates. This includes the passes of children and family members.
- DON’T Carry another resort pass or other RFID pass with you. This can confuse RFID readers.
- DON’T Keep your pass in the same pocket as your phone.
By adding a credit card to your season pass, you can make all your purchases at the mountain as easy as a simple tap of your pass.
Why? Pure Mountain Ease – no need to pull out your wallet… for anything. Use it to purchase food at any food and beverage locations or 431 Sports. Great for Kids’ passes – no need for them to carry money for lunch or snacks.
Add a card to your profile -OR- Please visit Guest Services to add a card to your season pass, or change your current card.