Includes the remainder of this season and all of the 2015-16 winter.
Valid 7 Days / Week – No Blackouts
ADULT (24-99+) ................... $479
YOUNG ADULT (16-23)......... $379
CHILD (6-15)………............... $249
Valid Monday – Friday (including holiday periods)
ANY AGE……….................... $379
ALL PASSES come LOADED with Value Saving Perks (Premier & Midweek)
2015-16 PASS PERKS
- 2 “Bring a Friend” Discount Lift Tickets (rates vary at different times of the season)*
- 25% OFF on all mountain dining
- $1.00 OFF Draft Beer & House Wine
- 25% OFF in 431 Sports
- Discounted Kids Lessons (Rosebuds) (rates vary at different times of the season)*
- $39 Private Lessons (9AM or 12PM, non-holiday, valid for ages 12 & over)*
- 50% OFF on equipment repair in the Rental Repair Shop
Current 2014-15 Perks - Click Here
Beginner Pass $199
(ages 11 and over)
Learn to Ski or Snowboard this Spring with the Beginner Pass.
Valid starting Feb 20 through April 19, 2015 (closing day)
- Lift access to: Ponderosa, Galena, & Flying Jenny conveyor
- Unlimited use of rental equipment
- Unlimited beginner group lessons - (Not applicable to Rosebuds)
- Includes most Season Pass Perks (does not include Buddy Tickets & Rosebuds discounts)
My Pass $149
Pick One Midweek Day & Ski on that day the rest of this season (2014-15)
Current My Pass Holders will get a $60 Credit when they upgrade their My Pass to a Spring Pass!
PAYMENT PLANS - Ski Today & Pay Tomorrow - Split your pass into 4 easy payments!
Lighten your load by spreading Premier Pass payments over 4 months. Simply choose the "payment plan" option when you purchase your season pass. After the initial payment, subsequent installments will be automatically charged to your card on the 1st of the month.
Fees (applied to the 1st payment only): $5.95 handling fee will be applied to each pass purchased
PURCHASES & PHOTOS AT THE MOUNTAIN (available at the Main Lodge)
|Opening Day - Season End||
Pass Photos: Upload your own photo! When purchasing your pass online, you now have the option of uploading your own photo. We require all pass holders 23 years and younger to have a new pass photo taken each season. For those 24 years and up, if your pass picture is over five years old or you've simply changed how you look, please upload a new photo before your purchase. Pass photos may also be taken at the Main Lodge.