From classy catering, vendor logistics, and management of all the details in the perfect venue, Mt. Rose’s Winters Creek Lodge has everything you need to make your special day shine. Find rates and other information below for booking and pricing your wedding with the lodge, where you can also download the Wedding Package Guide.
VENUE RENTAL PRICING
Available for events May 15, 2018 – October 15, 2018
monday – thursday $1,950
friday and sunday $2,350
deck (ceremony only) $800
Venue Rental Includes
- Assistance with wedding and reception planning.
- Site visits.
- Venue can accommodate up to 120 guests in a formal banquet setting
- 8 hours of venue use
- House vases for table setting decoration (contemporary style – 3 sizes)
- Private bride ready room complete with a bathroom, full length mirror, makeup mirror and complimentary water
- 16’ x 12’ dance floor
- Outdoor ceremony area – with 2 spectacular view options (indoor options also available)
- Matrimonial arch
- One 62” flat panel TV for visual presentations (DVD/Blu-ray connected)
- Post event cleaning and trash removal
- 2-hour Rehearsal the day prior if available. Party favors, etc. can be dropped off at this time.
How To Pay
- Payment methods accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, or Bank Cashiers Check
- A 50% deposit is required at time of date reservation
- The balance of the deposit will be charged 72 hours prior to the event
- Cancellation within 90 days of the event results in the loss of the full deposit
- Rental deposit is non-taxable
With the purchase of catering, these items are included
- Fully stocked bar and wait staff (servers & bartender)
- Banquet setting (tables, chairs, silverware, plates & glassware)
- House linens (table clothes and napkins – platinum is house color)
- Certain minimums apply
catering with class
A modern kitchen inside the Winters Creek Lodge brings signature food service with a wide variety of items available. The Winters Creek Lodge catering staff is dedicated to providing personal service and can design custom menus personalized to the event.
The Winters Creek Lodge culinary team can provide everything from a simple breakfast or boxed lunches to elaborate dinners. Enjoy fresh and delectable food suited to your needs.
Our expansive list of recommended vendors means everything you need to plan your wedding is right here at Mt. Rose. These are the vendors that are seasoned professionals to ensure your event, whatever it may be, is gorgeous, memorable and runs as smooth as our groomers.
location is everything
The Winters Creek Lodge is located on the Slide Bowl side of Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe. We are 25 miles from Reno and 11 miles away from Incline Village, Lake Tahoe. The lodge features panoramic views of Mt. Rose, Slide Mountain, Washoe Valley and Washoe Lake.