From classy catering, vendor logistics, and management of all the details in the perfect venue, Mt. Rose’s Winters Creek Lodge has everything you need to make your special day shine. Find rates and other information below for booking and pricing your wedding with the lodge, where you can also download the Wedding Package Guide.
VENUE RENTAL PRICING
Available for events mid May through mid October (Excluding Summer 2020 as Winters Creek Lodge will be closed for renovations)
monday – thursday $1,950
friday and sunday $2,350
deck (ceremony only) $800
Venue Rental Includes
- Assistance with wedding and reception planning.
- Site visits.
- Venue can accommodate up to 120 guests in a formal banquet setting
- 8 hours of venue use
- House vases for table setting decoration (contemporary style – 3 sizes)
- Private bride ready room complete with a bathroom, full length mirror, makeup mirror and complimentary water
- 16’ x 12’ dance floor
- Outdoor ceremony area – with 2 spectacular view options (indoor options also available)
- Matrimonial arch
- One 62” flat panel TV for visual presentations (DVD/Blu-ray connected)
- Post event cleaning and trash removal
- 2-hour Rehearsal the day prior if available. Party favors, etc. can be dropped off at this time.
How To Pay
- Payment methods accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, or Bank Cashiers Check
- A 50% deposit is required at time of date reservation
- The balance of the deposit will be charged 72 hours prior to the event
- Cancellation within 90 days of the event results in the loss of the full deposit
- Rental deposit is non-taxable
With the purchase of catering, these items are included
- Fully stocked bar and wait staff (servers & bartender)
- Banquet setting (tables, chairs, silverware, plates & glassware)
- House linens (table clothes and napkins – platinum is house color)
- Certain minimums apply
catering with class
The Winters Creek Lodge culinary team can provide everything from a simple breakfast or boxed lunches to elaborate dinners. Enjoy fresh and delectable food suited to your needs.