NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Think outside the cubicle and join the Mt. Rose team!
Make your office a snow-covered mountain and help people have fun all day!
Just a few reasons why our employees love working here:
- Free season pass ...of course!
- Competitive Wages! Nearly all jobs start at $10.10 per hour.
- Flexible schedules: Full time, part time, and even holidays-only (great for college students who want to work over their winter break!)
- A fun and family-like atmosphere – we are the local’s favorite for a reason!
- Access to free lessons and rentals
- Discounts on food and retail
- Exclusive employee parties
- Please allow up to 20 minutes to complete your online application.
- Have your email address ready to create a profile.
- If you have a resume, have your resume file available for uploading.
- Create a profile using your email and a password, then apply for any open positions that interest you.
- Your profile will be saved so you may use it to apply for open positions in the future.
• Lift Attendants
Mt. Rose is no longer accepting applications from international applicants requiring a visa.
Mt. Rose proudly recognizes employees who have worked for the resort for 20 or more seasons. These individuals are referred to as members of the Summit Club and receive special employee perks as part of this honorary group.
BECOME A PART OF THE ACTION AT MT. ROSE
Volunteer to become a part of the National Ski Patrol and learn how to handle a rescue sled and perform emergency first aid. It is rewarding to help people and we can use your help! Fill out this questionnaire and someone will contact you regarding future opportunities with the Mt. Rose NSP.